A typical product from the period of European decline and fall. The Triplex CS is over-weight, has an out-dated design (the geometry of the 1971 Shimano Crane), nastily finished castings and horribly unfriendly adjustment screws.
- Derailleur brands: Triplex
- Country: Spain
- Date of introduction: 1985?
- Date of this example: unknown
- Model no.: unknown
- Weight: 332g
- Maximum cog: 34 teeth?
- Total capacity: 38 teeth?
- Pulley centre to centre: 80mm
- Index compatibility: friction?
- Chain width: 3/32”
- Logic: top normal
- B pivot: two sprung pivots
- Materials: largely aluminium with steel pulley cage plates