By the time this catalogue was produced Huret was in dire financial straights, and would sell out to Sachs within the year. And unfortunately it shows. This is a diminished, dull, dismal document lacking the madness and style of Huret’s 1975 and 1978 offerings.
Notable content includes:
- The arrival of the Super Success (scan 2) and the Duopar Eco (scan 3).
- The Sensomatic 3 three speed (eh?!?) index system, which I don’t think I have ever seen in the flesh (scan 5).
- The Multito mileometer, which I secretly rather liked (scan 8).
- The rebranded CLB brakes (also scan 8) which were amongst the most hateful brakes that I ever had to work on. How did anyone ever get these things to stay centred?
- Publisher: Huret
- Country: France
- Date: 1980?
- Derailleur brands: Huret
- Derailleurs: too many to list - see individual pages